Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Mild Chilli con Carne
A lovely mild chilli for dinner. Absolutely baby friendly and so yummy.
1 tbsp olive oil
1 onion , diced
1 bell pepper
500g beef mince
1 tsp mild chilli
4 tsp paprika powder
5 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp onion powder
2 tsp oregano
3 tbsp tomato paste
2 tins chopped tomatoes
1 tin red kidney beans drained
1 tin butter beans drained
1 tin cannellini beans drained
4 beef oxo low salt cubes crushed
1.5 - 2 cups water
1) Heat a pan with the olive oil in it.
2) Add the onions and bell pepper and cook it until it's soft and start to brown.
3) Add mince and cook it through until starts to brown.
4) Add in all the spices and cook it for a couple of minutes so all the flavours come out of the spices nicely.
5) Add all the remaining ingredients and cook it on low without a lid on for about 1.5-2 hours.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.