Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Mild Chicken Curry
This child-friendly mild chicken curry is a flavourful and healthy meal that's perfect for the whole family! With tender pieces of chicken, aromatic spices, and a creamy tomato-based sauce, this curry is a delicious way to introduce kids to new flavours and cuisines.
4 chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 small onion, diced
2 tbsp of olive oil
3 tsp of garlic paste
2 tsp ground ginger
1 tbsp of mild curry powder
1 tbsp of ground coriander
1/2 tbsp of ground cumin
1/2 tsp of paprika
1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon
2 tbsp of tomato purée
400g tin of chopped tomatoes
400ml tin of coconut milk
1/2 low salt chicken stock cube, made up to 250ml with boiling water
Large handful of spinach
1) Heat up 1 tbsp of oil in a frying pan, and cook your chicken for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
2) Set the chicken aside once cooked.
3) Add another tbsp of oil to your frying pan and fry your onions for around 4 minutes stirring occasionally.
4) Add all your spices, curry powder and garlic purée, mix well, and cook for a further minute.
5) Add your tomato purée, coconut milk, tinned tomatoes and chicken stock.
6) Stir well, then pop in a food blender to make the sauce smooth.
7) Add your sauce and chicken back to the pan, and cook for at least 10 more minutes. If you have time the longer the better, to infuse the flavours!
8) Lastly add your spinach around 5 minutes before serving.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.