Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Low Sugar Doughnuts
1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp Flax Seeds
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Handful Frozen Raspberries
1/3 cup Water
1) Add all the ingredients to a bowl apart from the raspberries and mix into a dough.
2) Grease your doughnut mould then sprinkle the crushed raspberries to the base of the mould.
3) Pour the mixture over the raspberries.
4) Place the mixture in the oven preheated to 180C for 15 minutes or until golden.
5) Allow time to cool before serving as fruit will be piping hot.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.