1/2 cup Flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tbsp Flax Seeds
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Handful Frozen Raspberries
1/3 cup Water
1) Add all the ingredients to a bowl apart from the raspberries and mix into a dough.
2) Grease your doughnut mould then sprinkle the crushed raspberries to the base of the mould.
3) Pour the mixture over the raspberries.
4) Place the mixture in the oven preheated to 180C for 15 minutes or until golden.
5) Allow time to cool before serving as fruit will be piping hot.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying