Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Jammy Puff Pastries
These super quick to make Jammy Puff Pastries only require 2 ingredients! A great sweet treat for both youy little one and you to enjoy. Fill with whichever flavour of jam you desire, perfect for snacking and packed lunches.
1/2 Roll of Puff Pastry
1) Preheat your oven to 180c and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2) Cut your pastry into 6 equal squares, fill each square with a dollop of jam.
3) Pinch the corners of your pastry square together, trapping the jam in the centre. The sure all the corners are connected.
4) Place the pastry square onto your surface with the pinched side down, flatten slightly with your hands.
5) Make 8 cuts in the pastry, making sure they don't meet at the middle.
6) Take 2 sections at a time and turn them inwards to create a 'heart' shape, continue all the way round.
7) Place on the baking tray and pop straight into the oven for 20-25 minutes, until golden and cooked through.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.