Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
375g Ready rolled puff pastry
6 tbsp Strawberry jam
Milk of choice
Sugar eyes to decorate (optional)
1) Cut rectangles out of your puff pastry
2) Cut some thin strips off the edge of your pastry to use for the ‘bandages’
3) Lightly score a border around each rectangle for your filling
4) Spoon 1 tbsp jam into the centre of each rectangle and spread evenly up to the border
5) Use thin strips of pastry to cover the jam in the style of a mummy’s bandages
6) Brush with milk and bake at 180 degrees fan for 10 mins or until golden brown
7) Decorate with spooky candy eyes to bring your monsters to life!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.