2 sheets pie crust
Filling of your choice, jam, chocolate or a homemade fruit filling
1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt
1/4 cup cream cheese
Milk to thin it out, as needed
1) Cut the crusts into tiny rectangles of the same size.
2) Spread about 1/4 to 1/2 a tspn of filling onto one rectangle, put the other on top and seal edges with a fork.
3) Bake at 375F for 10 minutes or until golden brown
4) Allow to cool while you make the frosting.
5) Combine 1/4 cup of cream cheese with 1/4 cup Greek yogurt and a bit of milk to thin it out; as needed.
6) Add a teaspoon at a time of sweetener, coconut sugar or powdered sugar until reaches desired sweetness.
7) Whisk until combined and a similar consistency to frosting.
8) Spread on poptarts and add sprinkles or other toppings before the frosting hardens (if you used powdered sugar).
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later