Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Looking for a soft, fluffy & sugar-free doughnut, suitable for a whole family? If so this is the recipe you've been waiting for. These easy to make, light & incredibly moreish doughnuts make a great snack.
A healthy & sugar-free doughnut that the whole family will be bananas about!
1/4 cup olive oil
1 1/2 cup flour
1 tsp baking powder
Few squares of dark chocolate (optional)
1) Mash the bananas in a bowl. Then mix in the eggs, then the olive oil.
2) Gradually add the flour, until all combined into a smooth batter. Finally stir in the baking powder.
3) Fill a doughnut mould with the mix and place in the oven on 180c. Bake for 15-20 mins, until they're golden and cooked through.
4) Leave too cool on a cooling wire.
5) (Optional) Then once cooled melt the chocolate in a bowl. Use a teaspoon to drizzle over the chocolate. Then leave to set
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.