2 cups flour
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tbsp ground ginger
1 tbsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
6 tbsp butter
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup grated apple (squeezed)
1) Place the flour, baking powder, cinnamon & nutmeg into a bowl.
2) Add the butter to the dry mix, and using your hands rub it in until you have a bread crumb mix.
3) Mix in the egg & vanilla, then finely stir in the milk & grated apple until you have a smooth dough.
4) Knead on a lightly floured side and cut into 12 equal portions.
5) Shape into little patties and place on a greased baking tray.
6) Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 mins, until they're risen and golden.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying