Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Fruity Breakfast Bites
A soft and fruity sugar free Fruity Breakfast bar packed full of lots nutrient and suitable for the whole family to enjoy. Also makes a great sweet treat for lunchboxes & snacking. These are a favourite in our house and i often mix up the filling choices for apples, strawberries or banana.
1.5 cups flour
1 cup oats
4 tbsp water
2 tsp cinnamon powder
½ cup melted coconut oil
1 cup raspberries
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp agave syrup
1) Blend the oats until smooth.
2) Mix together the flour, blended oats, cinnamon, water & coconut oil in a bowl until you have formed a dough. Place the dough in the fridge for 15 minutes.
3) Mash the raspberries in a bowl using a fork, add the chia seeds & agave syrup. Leave for around 30 minutes to thicken.
4) Cut the dough into 2 portions. Place a portion of dough onto a sheet of baking paper & roughly roll out to a thin rectangle around 1/2cm thick.
5) Spread the raspberry mix over half the rolled out dough.
6) Lift up the end of the baking paper with the non raspberry covered dough and gently fold on top. Press down carefully, then cut into rough squares.
7) Repeat with other portion of dough. Place all squares onto a lined baking tray & bake on 180c for 15-20 minutes, until browning slightly on top.
8) Leave to cool. Then serve.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.