Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Fruit & Oat Bars
If you're looking for a way to offer mess free porridge to your little one then these are an ideal breakfast bake. They also make a great addition to children's lunchboxes too. You can switch up the fruit to suit your little ones tastes. These are freezable so great for making in advance and stashing away.
2 apples, grated and squeezed of juices
2 cups oats
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp melted peanut butter
3/4 cup almond milk (or whole milk)
Handful of raisins (optional)
1) Mash the banana in a bowl, then add all other ingredients and mix together.
2) You should have a thick paste like mix.
3) Line a baking tray with paper and spread the mix over the tray doesn't have to completely cover the tray, but should be about 1 inch thick.
4) Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins. It should be golden brown on top and a knife should come out the middle clean.
5) Place on a cooling wire and once cooled cut into bite-size pieces.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.