2 apples, grated and squeezed of juices
2 cups oats
1 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tbsp melted peanut butter
3/4 cup almond milk (or whole milk)
Handful of raisins (optional)
1) Mash the banana in a bowl, then add all other ingredients and mix together.
2) You should have a thick paste like mix.
3) Line a baking tray with paper and spread the mix over the tray doesn't have to completely cover the tray, but should be about 1 inch thick.
4) Bake in the oven on 180c for 20-25 mins. It should be golden brown on top and a knife should come out the middle clean.
5) Place on a cooling wire and once cooled cut into bite-size pieces.
Batch cook where possible.
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later