Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Fluffy Raspberry Pancakes
These light and fluffy treats are ideal for breakfast, with some of your favourite fruits and yogurt, or on their own as a snack. They’re so quick and easy to make you could even get your little chefs to help. We’re confident you will love these, but remember you can always change it up a bit and add blueberries or strawberries... the choice is yours.
200 grams self-raising flour
10 raspberries (smashed before mixing)
1 tsp olive oil (for frying)
1) Add to a mixing bowl your eggs, flour and half your milk, and mix.
2) Continue to add milk slowly until you reach a slow running consistency.
3) Smash your raspberries using the back of a fork, then add to mixture (frozen raspberries produce a better colour).
4) Using a tbsp add two spoons of mixture onto a greased pan (repeat to make four pancakes at once).
5) Wait until the pancake bubbles slightly then flip. Cook for a further minute and serve.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.