200 grams self-raising flour
10 raspberries (smashed before mixing)
1 tsp olive oil (for frying)
1) Add to a mixing bowl your eggs, flour and half your milk, and mix.
2) Continue to add milk slowly until you reach a slow running consistency.
3) Smash your raspberries using the back of a fork, then add to mixture (frozen raspberries produce a better colour).
4) Using a tbsp add two spoons of mixture onto a greased pan (repeat to make four pancakes at once).
5) Wait until the pancake bubbles slightly then flip. Cook for a further minute and serve.
Enjoy mealtime adventures together
little ones love being part of the action, and learn through copying