Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Fab Yoghurt Lollies
Cup of Greek yoghurt
Honey (for kids over 1 years old only)
4 tsp milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
4 tsp pomegranate/strawberry juice
1) Whisk the Greek yoghurt with milk and vanilla (add honey if you like it sweetened).
2) Divide into 2 and add pomegranate/ strawberry juice to one half. (To make the strawberry juice mash and strain a few strawberries and mix with pomegranate juice)
3) Pour the white yoghurt into the ice lolly mould (filling about 2/3 of the way).
4) Add sticks and freeze for 2 hours.
5) When frozen pour over the pink yoghurt and freeze for 2 more hours.
6) Place chocolate into a bowl over a pan of water and let melt (constantly stirring)
7) Dip ice lolly’s in the chocolate, allowing any excess to drip off and sprinkle with a few sprinkles.
8)Place on baking paper and let set.
9) Put back in freezer to store.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.