Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
2 tbsp Chia Seeds
1.5 Cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
3/4 Cup Milk
3/4 Cup Water
1) Mix together the flour, baking powder & chia seeds.
2) Gradually stir in the milk, to make a thick dough.
3) Gradually stir in the water to form a smooth thick batter.
4) Leave the batter for 15mins, to allow the Chia seeds to soak.
5) Heat a pan, then add small spoonfuls of the batter to the pan.
6) When bubbles start to appear on top, flip and cook on the other side. Until both sides are browning.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.