Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
110g Softened butter
110g Golden caster sugar
2 Large eggs
½ Tsp vanilla extract
110g Self-raising flour
1) Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and fill a 12 cupcake tray with cases.
2) Using an electric whisk beat 110g softened butter and 110g golden caster sugar together until pale and fluffy then whisk in 2 large eggs, one at a time, scraping down the sides of the bowl after each addition.
3) Add ½ tsp vanilla extract, 110g self-raising flour and a pinch of salt, whisk until just combined then spoon the mixture into the cupcake cases.
4) Bake for 15 mins until golden brown and a skewer inserted into the middle of each cake comes out clean. Leave to cool completely on a wire rack.
5) Decorate with icing and sweets
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.