Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Croissant french toast cups
Sugar (to taste)
1/4 cup milk
Handful of berries/chocolate chips
1) Pre-heat over, gas mark 5
2) Tear 1/2 a croissant into each muffin tin hole which has been lightly greased
3) Whisk 1 egg with sugar and 1/4 cup milk (optional to add cinnamon)
4) Pour the mix over the croissants and top with berries and chocolate chips
5) Bake for 10 min until golden brown
6) Serve with whipped cream or a dusting of icing sugar with your morning cuppa
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.