Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Creamy Mushroom Linguine
A creamy & comforting meal providing perfect speedy midweek dinner to serve to the whole family.
Suitable for weaning babies, your little one is sure to have fun exploring this creamy mushroom dish. A hands-down winner especially when served with a side of garlic bread.
Linguine (or any pasta)
2 handfuls of mushrooms
1 tsp garlic
1 onion (grated)
1/2 cup natural yogurt
1/2 cup double cream
2 tbsp cream cheese
1 tsp mixed herbs
Pinch of pepper
1) Place the Pasta in a pan & cook to packet instructions.
2) Place the mushrooms, onion & garlic in a pan & saute the mushrooms until cooked.
3) In a jug mix together the natural yogurt, cream, cream cheese, mixed herbs & pepper.
4) Once the pasta is cooked, drain away the water and add it to the pan with the mushrooms.
5) Pour over the creamy mix, and stir everything together on a low heat.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.