Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Creamy Chicken & Spinach Pasta
This creamy chicken and spinach pasta is a delicious and easy-to-make meal that kids will adore! Loaded with tender chicken, nutritious spinach, and a creamy sauce, this pasta is sure to be a hit with even the pickiest eaters.
2 chicken breasts (cut to suit your babies age)
1 tin of chopped tomatoes
100ml of double cream
30g cheddar cheese, grated.
Large handful of spinach
250g of pasta, cooked to pack instructions.
1 tbsp of olive oil
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
2 teaspoons of Italian mixed herbs
2 teaspoons of garlic purée
1 low salt chicken stock cube.
1) Heat your oil in a frying pan and add your chicken.
2) Then add 1 tsp of Italian herbs, 1 tsp of garlic purée and your paprika.
3) Cook for around 10 minutes until brown.
4) Add your tinned tomatoes, 1 tsp of garlic purée, 1 tsp of Italian herbs, 1 low salt stock cube and your spinach and simmer for a further 10 minutes.
5) Mix in your cheese and cream and heat through for a few minutes.
6) Then stir in your pasta and serve
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.