Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Cream Cheese and Broccoli Slice
Creamy cheese, nutritious broccoli and flaky pastry make this tea-time bake a truly luxurious-taste experience!! Don't be surprised if you get repeat request from the family!
1 head of broccoli
1tbsp of cream cheese
375g of ready-rolled puff pastry
1 beaten egg
1) Cook a handful of broccoli then place it into a mixing bowl
2) Mix the broccoli with 1 tablespoon of cream cheese
3) Line a baking tray with baking paper and place pastry onto the baking tray
4) Scoop out the broccoli and cream cheese mixture onto the pastry, and then place another layer of pastry on top to sandwich the mixture together.
5) Cut the pastry into a Christmas tree shape
6) Once you have cut this shape, twist each of the 'branches' once
7) Coat your pastry Christmas tree with the beaten egg to give a glaze
8) Place into an oven for 20/25 mins at 180 degrees
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.