Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Courgette Bread Porridge
A power-packed porridge that’s vegetarian and dairy free. Cinnamon and vanilla add a tasty twist for a nutritious meal that can be served at any time of day.
2 cups water
1/4 cup quinoa (uncooked)
1/4 cup quick oats
1/2 cup grated courgette
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. vanilla
1) Add the water and quinoa to a pot over medium-high heat.Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and cover with a lid
2) Simmer for about 10 minutes, or until quinoa is just tender.
3) Remove the lid and increase the heatt o medium.
4) Add the oats, courgette ,vanilla, and cinnamon.
5) Stir to combine and bring to a bubble.
6) Once bubbling, continue to cook, stirring often, until the oats are tender and porridge has thickened, about 3-5 minutes.
7) Let the porridge cool slightly.
8) To serve, offer this to your baby on a pre loaded spoon.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.