Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Chocolate Strawberry Turkeys
Chocolate covered strawberries that are literally begging to be gobbled up!
A hit with all the family this festive season.
6 mini marshmallows
3 thin pretzels
1) Skewer the strawberries on to toothpicks
2) Cut the marshmallows diagonally
3) Break the pretzels roughly into 2 cm long sticks and push into the smaller side of the marshmallows
4) Melt the chocolate in the microwave
5) Use a little chocolate to stick the marshmallow and pretzel legs onto the sides of the strawberries
6) Drip the whole strawberry into the chocolate, covering it completely
7) Place onto parchment paper and pop the chocolate strawberry turkeys into the fridge to harden
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.