Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Chilli pasta bake
Easy peasy Chilli Pasta bake! Everyone loves this spicy but nicey meal after a long day.
125g lean beef mince
1/2 small red pepper
1 stick or celery
100g of cooked penne pasta
1/2 tin of chopped tomatoes
1 garlic clove
1/2 tin of mixed beans
1) Fry off beef mince until cooked through and set aside
2) Next dice all the veg and fry off until soft
3) Add beef, spices and garlic back into pan and fry for a further couple of minutes
4) Stir in mixed beans, tomato purée and then chopped tomatoes and allow to simmer
5) Next add your cooked pasta and stir before adding your cheese
6) Pop your chilli pasta into an oven proof dish or divide into a cupcake tray
7) Pull out bake from oven and allow to cool!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.