Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Chia Jam Pastries
2 cups fresh strawberries
2 tablespoons chia seeds
1 tablespoon squeezed lemon juice
1-2 tablespoons honey
1 packet puff pastry
1) Cut puff pastry into circles, and make a hole in the centre of half
2) Place one circle on top of the other and egg wash
3) Place into the oven at 180c for 15 mins or until golden
4) Heat the strawberries in a saucepan over a medium high heat
5) Stir occasionally until the fruit is heated through & begins to break down & bubble
6) Use a spoon to mash the fruit
7) Stir in the chia seeds and lemon juice until combined
8) Remove from heat and leave to cool for 5 minutes (to thicken up)
9) Give the jam a good stir before popping into the pastry cases.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.