Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Cheesy Salmon Pie
This child-friendly cheesy salmon pie is a delicious and nutritious dish that kids will love! Packed with tender chunks of salmon, creamy mashed potato, and savoury vegetables, this pie is a great meal for the whole family.
120g fresh salmon fillet
50g frozen peas, warmed through. (Peas need to be squashed if baby is under 12 months or puréed if under 9 months)
400g Maris piper potatoes, peeled and chopped into chunks.
3 tbsp cream cheese
40g grated cheddar
1) Pop your salmon in some foil and pop in a preheated oven for 15 minutes at 180 degrees celsius.
2) Meanwhile, add your potatoes to pan of boiling water and boil for 10-15 minutes until soft.
3) Drain your potatoes, and mash.
4) Once cooked, remove your salmon from the oven and break up into a bowl.
5) Add in your cream cheese, cheddar and peas and mix well.
6) Pop the mixture into a small ovenproof dish and press down.
7) Spread your mashed potato oven the top.
8) Pop in the oven, for about 20 minutes until brown and crispy!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.