Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Cheesy Carrot & Sweet Potato Tots
Easy sweet potato & carrot tots, these are super easy to make and taste amazing! They are sure to become a family favourite.
180g sweet potatoes, steamed or boiled
100g carrots, steamed or boiled
50g of grated cheddar cheese
20g of breadcrumbs
1) Boil or steam the sweet potatoes and carrots until soft (check with a fork).
2) Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper or a silicone mat.
3) Place sweet potatoes and carrots in a bowl and mash them with a fork or potato masher.
4) Add the cheese, breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper if desired then mix well to combine.
5) Scoop a heaped tablespoon of the mixture and form it into a tot.
6) Place your tots on the prepared tray.
7) Spray with olive oil (optional) and bake for 20-25 minutes, until golden.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.