Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Cheesy Carrot Muffins
These muffins are bursting with flavour & veggie goodness. Perfect for lunching & snacking. Super handy for adding to your freezer stash.
2 carrots, grated & squeezed of juices
2 cups plain flour
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup milk of choice
Handful grated cheddar
1/3 cup olive oil
1 tsp basil
1) Whisk the milk, oil & egg into a bowl.
2) Gradually mix in the flour, baking powder and basil until you have a smooth batter.
3) Mix in the carrot and cheese.
4) Fill a muffin tray with the batter.
5) Bake in the oven on 180c for 15-20 mins minutes, until brown and cooked in the middle.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.