Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Chamomile & Apple ice lollies
These delicious homemade lollies are the perfect treat for your little ones. Packed with apple, raspberry and mint they are sure to be a huge hit with the whole family!
240ml Cloudy Apple Juice
1 Chamomile tea bag
1/4 Cucumber (peeled)
1/2 tsp Lemon juice from half a lemon
6 Mint leaves
1) Heat the apple juice so it is simmering and add the chamomile tea bag.
2) Let it simmer for 5 minutes and then turn off the heat and let the chamomile tea bag steep in the apple juice for 10 minutes so it infuses the chamomile into the juice, and also cools.
3) Once the infused juice has cooled down, remove the tea bag giving it a quick squeeze to ensure you get all the lovely benefits of the chamomile into the juice.
4) Then pour the liquid into a blender with the lemon juice and cucumber and blend for 10-20 seconds to blend everything up. If you have a tiny baby or fussy eater you can also add the mint and raspberries at this point too.
5) Pour the liquid carefully into the ice lolly moulds, and then for kids over 12 months, carefully pop some chopped raspberry pieces and slivers of mint leaves into each one.
6) Push them down into the ice lolly mould with the lolly stick to they are evenly distributed.
7) Place the ice lolly moulds on a small try of flat surface in your freezer for about 3 hours until fully frozen.
8) Store in a bag in the freezer for up to 3 months.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.