Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Carrot & Apple Sausage Rolls
300g Sausage Meat
1 Pack Puff Pastry
1 Egg (Optional)
Mixed Herbs (optional)
1) Grate the apple & carrot, then squeeze to remove some of the juices.
2) Mix together the sausage meat, carrot & apple.
3) Roll out the pastry & cut in half length ways.
4) Cut the sausage meat into 2 & roll into 2 long sausage shapes.
5) Place each sausage length onto the middle of each strip of pastry.
6) Fold the pastry over the top of the sausage meat and seal using a fork.
7) Cut the sausage Rolls into 3-4 cm lengths. Placing them onto a baking tray.
8) Brush the top of each one with whisked egg & sprinkle with mixed herbs. (optional).
9) Bake on 180c for 15-20 mins, until browning on top & crispy.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.