Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Butternut Squash Soup
Perfect for a light family lunch, subtly spiced butternut squash soup is super tasty served with some fresh bread. A simple throw everything together recipe, then leave to simmer away until ready to serve.
1 Butternut Squash
1 Small Sweet Potato
2 Cloves Garlic
1 tsp Ground Cumin
1/2 tsp Ground Coriander
1 Stock Cube
Pinch of Pepper
1) Peel and roughly chop all the veggies into 1inch chunks and pop them into a large pan.
2) Sprinkle the stock cube into the pan, along with all the spices, then mix together.
3) Pour in boiling water, enough to cover all of the veg.
4) Stir and simmer on a low heat for 40 minutes.
5) Use a blender to blend the soup until smooth. Serve with a drizzle of cream (optional)
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.