Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Butternut squash & red pepper soup
This lightly spiced soup is a proper belly warmer that is the perfect lunch for the whole family.
1 low salt vegetable stock cube
500g butternut squash, diced.
300g sweet potato, diced.
3 red peppers, diced.
1 tbsp olive oil
2 onions, finely chopped
2 teaspoons of garlic purée
1 tbsp tomato puree
1) Heat your oil in a frying pan
2) Add your onion and garlic and cook for around 8-10 minutes.
3) Add your sweet potato, red pepper and squash and cook for a further 10 minutes.
4) Stir occasionally.
5) Add your stock cube and 450mls of boiling water and simmer for 30 minutes.
6) Add soup to a blender until smooth. Then serve!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.