Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
These delicious brunch cups are perfect for a mid morning bite to eat with a cuppa.
375g pack of ready to roll puff pastry
3 slices of ham
1) Roll out your puff pastry and cut into 4 equal size squares
2) Brush one square with water and place another layer on top, repeat again for second square
3) Whisk an egg and brush all over both squares, then pop in the oven for 15mins on 180°
4) Remove from oven and cut out a square on each pastry
5) Layer a slice of ham at the bottom of the cut out area, then sprinkle grated cheese, lastly crack an egg on the top
6) Put back in the oven for roughly 15- 17 minutes depending on how you like your egg cooked
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.