Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Broccoli & Lentil Bites
1 cup broccoli
1 cup potatoes
1 cup lentils
1 cup homemade breadcrumbs
1 cup cheese (vegan cheese works fine)
1 tsp garlic powder
1) Place the broccoli, potatoes & lentils into a pan of water. Bring to the boil & simmer until all the veg has softened.
2) Drain water & leave to cool completely.
3) Once cooled, roughly mash the veg & lentils. Then mix in the cheese, breadcrumbs & garlic powder.
4) Cut the mix into small equal portions. Then using your hands, roll into balls each around the size of a new potato.
5) Place the balls onto a greased baking tray, leaving about a Cm or so between each one. Spray over the top of them with a little oil.
6) Bake in the oven on 170c for around 25-30mins till golden and crispy on top.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.