Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Broccoli & Cheese Biscuits
1 cup broccoli florets, raw
2 cups flour
1 cup butter
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup cheese
Tip: swap in your favourite veggies
1) Place the raw broccoli into a blender & blend into a fine rice mix.
2) Add the broccoli to a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together to form a dough.
3) Place the dough in the fridge for 20 mins.
4) Roll out dough onto a floured surface to 1 inch thick. Cut out biscuits & place them onto a lined baking tray.
5) Bake in the oven on 160c for 15-20 mins until they're browning slightly on top.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.