1 cup broccoli florets, raw
2 cups flour
1 cup butter
1 tsp onion powder
1/2 cup cheese
Tip: swap in your favourite veggies
1) Place the raw broccoli into a blender & blend into a fine rice mix.
2) Add the broccoli to a bowl with all other ingredients & mix together to form a dough.
3) Place the dough in the fridge for 20 mins.
4) Roll out dough onto a floured surface to 1 inch thick. Cut out biscuits & place them onto a lined baking tray.
5) Bake in the oven on 160c for 15-20 mins until they're browning slightly on top.
If you’re batch cooking for your baby, cool the food as quickly as possible, within 1-2 hours.
The NHS suggests putting the food in a sealed container and running it under the cold tap.