Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
You have to try these delicious and nutritious banana muffins! They are perfect for your little one! Made with fresh bananas and wholesome ingredients, these muffins are sure to be a hit with even the pickiest of eaters.
1 cup of flour
1 1/5 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 melted unsalted butter
1/3 cup of fruit
2 ripe bananas
1) Preheat oven to 180°c
2) Mash the banana in a bowl.
3) Mix all of your wet ingredients together.
4) Add the remaining ingredients (leave out fruit)
5) Cut the fruit up, blueberries and strawberries are great options.
6) Add your mixture to the muffin moulds.
7) Top with fruit and give it a little mix.
8) Bake for 20 mins.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.