Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Banana chocolate cake
2 ripe banana
1/2 cup jaggery powder
1/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup curd
1 cup wholewheat flour
1tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
Handful chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk
1) Take the ripe bananas add jaggery powder, melted butter, curd and mix it in to make a paste.
2) Mix in the whole wheat flour, baking powder baking soda
3) Add the milk and vanilla essence
4) Then add some chocolate chips
5) Mix well
6) Bake it in preheated oven 180°c for 25 minutes
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.