Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Babys Favourite Curry
This is called Babys Favourite Curry but it's a huge hit with the whole family. A super simple, throw it all into a slow cooker & leave for the day, kind of recipe. It's really mild, packed with loads of nutrients & those all important veggies.
1 cup cashews - (soaked in boiled water for 1hr)
500g chicken breast, chopped
2 courgette, grated
1 onion, chopped
1/2 cup flaked almonds
1 can coconut milk
1 tsp tumeric
1 tsp cumin
2 tbsp mild curry powder
1 tsp cinnamon powder
1 tsp garlic puree
1 tbsp ginger puree
2 tbsp tomato paste
1) Place all of the ingredients into your slow cooker.
2) Add 2 cans (use the coconut milk can) of water, and stir everything together.
3) Cook on High for 5hrs or Low for 8hrs.
4) Remove all the pieces of chicken from the slow cooker & set aside.
5) Use a hand blender to blend up the sauce until smooth. You may need to add a gulg of water if it's too thick.
6) Pop the chicken back into the sauce & serve.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.