Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Autumn Quinoa Croquettes
These little seasonal croquettes are a weaning favourite! Croquettes are a great food for weaning hands to grasp and enjoy. These particular croquettes offer a taste of Autumn and are packed with extra nutrients from the quinoa. Freezable and diary free these are sure to be a hit with your little one.
1 Cup Grated Apple
1 & 1/2 Cup Cooked Butternut Squash or Pumpkin
3 Cups Cooked Quinoa
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 tsp Nutmeg
1 tsp Cumin
1) Mash the cooked Butternut Squash or Pumpkin in a bowl.
2) Squeeze the grated apple of juices and add to the mashed veg.
3) Add all other ingredients & mix to combine.
4) Place the mix onto a side & cut into equal amounts. Each around the size of a golf ball.
5) Using the palm of your hands shape each portion into a small croquette shape.
6) Place each croquette onto a lined baking tray. Bake on 180c for 15-20mins.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.