Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Apple and Cinnamon Pastries
Satisfy your sweet tooth with these heavenly apple and cinnamon pastries. This is a dessert that really does taste as good as it looks!
1/2 sheet of 375g ready made puff pastry
1/2 an eating apple thinly sliced
1 tbsp granulated sugar
1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon
1 egg beaten with a splash of water
1) Preheat the oven to 200°c fan
2) Cut out 6 squares from the pastry and coat with the beaten egg
3) Mix the cinnamon and sugar together
4) Sprinkle some of the cinnamon sugar over the squares and then top with sliced apple leaving a small border round the edge
5) Cut out some decorative pieces of pastry and wash these with the egg too
6) Sprinkle a little more cinnamon sugar on top
7) Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden and puffy. Glaze with apricot jam if you have this to hand!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.