Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Apple and Cinnamon Buckwheat Waffles
Drool!! How deliciously indulgent do these incredible apple and cinnamon buckwheat waffles from @naturedockids look?
They are the perfect breakfast for you and your little ones, and what’s more, they are jam-packed with lots of yummy goodness!
160g Buckwheat Flour
100g Ground Almonds
300ml Milk (of choice)
40g Coconut Sugar (or light muscovado)
1 Apple (peeled & grated)
1 Carrot (peeled & grated)
2tbsp Cinnamon Powder
Olive Oil (just a little for greasing)
1) Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together. No need to make the mixture too smooth.
2) Grease your waffle maker with a light brush of olive oil.
3) Turn on your waffle maker to a medium heat and pour a ladle of the mixture into the lower plate. Be careful not to overfill it, otherwise the mixture will come 4) pouring out of the sides and make a mess.
5) Close the lid and let the waffle cook for 5 minutes. Repeat until you have used up all the batter.
6) If you like them extra crispy then pop them in a warm oven or toaster for a minute or two at the end.
7) Serve with a dash of maple syrup (over 12 months) and some chopped apple or mixed berries.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.