Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Air Fryer Donuts
These donuts look absolutely magical, and whats even better is that they are made in the air fryer? They are so light fluffy and tasty I guarantee they won't last long.
1 sheet puff pastry
1) Lay out puff pastry and use a cookie cutter to cut out the circles.
2) Repeat until all the dough is used up.
3) Beat an egg and brush on the dough.
4) Grease your air fryer tray and lay the circles inside (roughly 5 at a time in a medium fryer basket)
5) Air fry on 180 degrees C for 5 minutes, flipping them over at the 3min mark
6) Once fully cool drizzle with a little icing and enjoy!
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.