Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
3 Ingredient Pasta
1 cup all purpose flour
3 tbsp water
(A little extra flour for rolling the dough.)
1) Mix together the flour & egg. Then stir in the water to form a dough.
2) Place dough onto a floured surface & knead for 2-3mins.
3) Leave to sit on the floured surface for 15mins.
4) Roll out the dough thinly.
5) Cut out shapes or use a knife to cut into thin strips.
6) Cut out shapes or use a knife to cut into thin strips.
7) Boil some water in a pan. Add the pasta shapes/strips.
8) Leave for 1 min, then very gently give the pasta a stir.
9) Leave the pasta to boil on a low heat for 15mins until cooked.
10) Drain & rinse pasta with water, before serving.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.