This beautiful homemade game is a great activity for all ages to enjoy. Older children will have fun creating the game, whilst younger children will enjoy playing with it. This is a great activity for younger children to practice their colour matching skills, along with their fine motor skills too.
You will need:
1) Cut out a rainbow shape using the cardboard.
2) Draw the lines of the rainbow onto the card.
3) Cut out thin strips of cardboard & glue them along the lines on the rainbow.
4) Leave to dry & then paint in rainbow colours.
5) Give your little one some pom poms and let them practice their skills!