Cooking the flour is the key to it being edible!
What you'll need:
2 cups flour
1/3 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup water
1. Preheat oven to 300F/148C.
2. Pour flour into a baking dish.
3. Add the water and food colouring, then mix the flour together using your hands. Mix well to remove any clumps.
4. Bake for about 10 minutes, leave to cool, then mix with your hands again.
5. Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until flour is cooked / dry.
6. Once cooled, add the oil and mix with your hands until it resembles a damp sand texture that can be moulded like sand.