1 sheet puff pastry
1) Lay out puff pastry and use a cookie cutter to cut out the circles.
2) Repeat until all the dough is used up.
3) Beat an egg and brush on the dough.
4) Grease your air fryer tray and lay the circles inside (roughly 5 at a time in a medium fryer basket)
5) Air fry on 180 degrees C for 5 minutes, flipping them over at the 3min mark
6) Once fully cool drizzle with a little icing and enjoy!
Batch cook where possible
We love the thought of cook once, eat twice, and just pop the extras in the freezer for later.