Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
This fun, sensory activity is sure to provide a lot of learning and exploration opportunities for your little learners. Made with everyday household items it's one activity that can be made again and again!
You will need:
White glue (such as PVA)
1. Mix together equal parts of glue and shaving cream.
2. Add drops of colour into the mixture and stir to mix the colour evenly.
3. Tip the mixture onto a flat surface and allow children to explore with their hands, paintbrushes and more!
4. Dip sponges into the mixture and use the sponges to create patterns on paper.
5. Allow the paper to dry in a cool space.