Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
Push 'n' Pull Box
These little boxes can be made from items around your home. They're also great to help little ones in developing their fine motor skills.
They're also great to help little ones in developing their fine motor skills.
Things you'll need:
- Empty box or two
- Scissors or knife
- Items such as pom poms, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, blocks, ect
1. Cut out shapes / slits in the box.
2. Tape the opened side of the box. That way once they're done, you can unseal it for them to get the items out, else they'll fall out on their own.
3. You can go ahead and set the box up a bit and place a few things through to show them what to do.
4. Hand it over, sit back & relax for a bit while they play!