Mealtime adventures are better with Bibado! Let our award-winning products make a difference to your weaning journey.Shop Now
DIY Stacking Cups
6 toilet roll tubes
Hot glue gun or strong glue
1. Cut all the toilet roll tubes in half.
2. Cut slits into the side of the tubes, then make some of them wider and thinner.
3. To make the wider ones, glue the scrap pieces of the thinner ones to the sides.
4. Paint the tubes in rainbow colours and leave to dry.
5. Hand to your little ones and let them enjoy stacking them.
We love to batch cook!
This yummy recipe can be frozen for up to 3 months.